Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Celebrations..



Happy Birthday to ME..=)
Hi..My Name is Nurhusna Izzati.  Please and must please call me Eazy @ Husna..Now I am already 21 years old...do I look older than my age...Or I look younger than my age..(kasi hangguk itu kapla)..HAHAHA.....so PERASAN!

*sigh..sebenarnyakan...I tak mau upload Picture-Picture my birthday celebration..sebab apa yang I nak tak seperti yang I nak..Faham tak?..But..But...I bersyukur sangat sebab masih ada yang mengingati dan teringat nak celebrate birthday I..walaupun lewat sedikit!...so atas penghargaan I kepada mereka-mereka yang terlibat...I upload picture-picture ni..tapi not at all...because I having a technical problem with my camera..
^_^

Advance Birthday Celebration
TQ...Fann, Mod, Zyqa, Ellina, Min...^_^

.....At Home.....
























TQ Emak!..for a nice and sweet pink dress..Love It!
.....With my Housemate and My Friends.....

Me and Min birthday~thank you!SEDAP!

Yummy!!


Amboi..Walid..perli nampak~ngengeh.,Tq Aliff.!









 Hey! watch out!hahaha

THANKS ALL!

Adel xcited!hehehe..tq dear~

Faty x sabar!hehe

SuperB Girls!
To Ila,Sya, thanks coz be our photoG!, Faty, Adel, Prue, Tantiana, Lydia, Alif, Walid, Wawan, Faiz, Boy, Amin!...because you guys was there to share with me and Min hapiness! Tak expect pun korg will celebrate my birthday sekali,,, thank you!

No comments: